Job Title: Trainee Agronomist / Warehouse & Production Operative
Location: Ardee, Co Louth
We are an Agri Business based in Ardee Co. Louth, providing Natural Biological Products & Consultancy Services to Merchant customers. The Trainee Agronomist / Warehouse & Production Operative position will be responsible for managing stocks, order preparation and local deliveries, agronomy services, soil sampling and trial work.
- Daily recording of goods received & working with Office Administrator to ensure that goods received match Purchase orders.
- Daily recording of goods dispatched, putting a FIFO system in place and working with Office Administrator to ensure stock levels are managed.
- Load & unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner.
- Managing & recording any customer or supplier returns.
- Order preparation for courier collection (Including on line orders).
- Carrying out local deliveries for small customer orders.
- Weekly stock takes.
- Store maintenance – keeping the Store clean & tidy, including paperwork, labels etc.
- Producing Bio fertilisers, bottling / Labelling products as per customer orders.
- Agronomy service, soil sampling, & trial work (Measurements, Photographs / Reports)
- Sending out Soil samples & leaf samples for analysis, including sample submission paperwork & courier paperwork.
- Maintaining Health & Safety records.
- Undertake other activities / duties as required.
- A dynamic person with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Responsible, reliable, consistent and thorough.
- Good attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A background or an interest in Ag Science, Agriculture and Agronomy is an advantage.
- Full drivers licence.
- Own mode of transport is essential.
- Forklift licence & Manual Handling training is an advantage.
If you are interested, please contact us via the contact form on the website.