Why use SlurryBugs® Shift-It:
Crust build up and blockages in channels cause major handling problems for slurry and becomes a potential breeding site for flies and pathogenic bacteria. Keeping the slurry homogenous on a day-to-day basis is vital for efficient slurry handling, getting the maximum nutrient value into your soil, and controlling odour.
SlurryBugs® Shift-It is a powerful formulation of bacteria and extra concentrated enzymes to keep even the most problematic of slurry systems flowing. Ongoing usage of SlurryBugs® Shift-It means even narrow channels with minimal fall will continue to deliver slurry into your stores and ensure maximum recovery from your stores for spreading.
Treating slurry with SlurryBugs® Shift-It helps to:
• Keep problematic slurry systems flowing
• Reduce the risk of blockages in narrow channels with minimal fall
• Improve the slurry’s fertiliser quality and value
• Mobilise Nitrogen (N), Phosphorous (P) and Potassium (K)
• Reduce bought-in fertiliser costs
To find out more contact us today!