Plant sap analysis shows plant mineral levels and highlights nutritional deficiencies and excesses before they cause any damage. Sap analysis provides the opportunity to determine, then apply the precise amount of a needed nutrient before a deficiency manifests as a disease or weakness
A plant sap analysis by NovaCropControl:
• Provides a consolidated summary of the total amount of nutrients taken up by a plant
• Reveals varietal differences in nutrient uptake
• Is a tool to adjust fertilization strategies accurately and quickly
• Makes it possible to optimise nutritional status to improve natural disease resistance
• Reveals a nutrient deficiency in an early stage
• Gives the opportunity to fine-tune fertilization for an optimal production
• Can help to save on fertilizer costs
Leaf analysis is the an accurate method of monitoring plant nutrient levels.
(also called stem leaf analysis, tissue analysis or foliar analysis) is the most precise method of monitoring plant nutrient levels. While soil analysis reveals the levels of essential soil nutrients, leaf analysis shows the grower exactly what the plant has successfully absorbe
You need to check plants to see that nutrients from the soil are growing up into the plants. Our leaf analysis is the most precise method of determining plant levels of nutrients. Leaf analysis shows you exactly what the plant has successfully absorbed and this allows specialists here at Precision Nutrition to advise you on what minerals are needed to help your crops achieve optimum yield potential.